Please read the following rules before applying.
- Applicants must live within 2 hours of Seattle, Washington.
- No de-clawing allowed!
- Kittens do best in pairs! Read our FAQ section for more information. In the event we do adopt out a single kitten, they must go to a home with another younger cat.
- Cats must be indoor only unless on a harness or leash.
- Must be age 21+ to apply.
- The adoption fee is $150 for each kitten, $100 for cats over the age of 6 months.
- Please take your time and complete the survey thoroughly. We want to see you are ready and excited to bring home a new family member!
Ashley’s Kitten Academy kittens come with health records, information on pet insurance, as well as having been spayed/neutered, microchipped, (first) FVRCP vaccine given, dewormed and flea treated. Additional each mom is FIV/FELV tested as well as one kitten from each litter. If they have a favorite toy or blanket they may take that home as well!
*Please note: sometimes we receive more inquiries than we can respond to. If you have not heard back from us in 1-2 weeks, we encourage you to check local shelters and rescues to continue your search. We apologize for the inability to respond to every application.
If the adoption application is no longer accepting responses, we are currently not accepting applications. When kittens become available, we will announce on social media platforms.